Information on the processing of personal data of users of the website
Articles #13 and #14 of Regulation 2016/679 / EU (hereafter also "GDPR")
Because this warning
Associazione per la diffusione della cultura Mythos & Logos (hereinafter also "Company" or "Owner") is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy and wishes you feel safe both during the simple navigation of the site and in case you decide to register providing us with your personal data to take advantage the services made available to its Users and / or Customers. In this page, the company intends to provide some information on the processing of personal data relating to users who visit or consult the website accessible by electronic means from the address www.bagnivolpinoemi.com (the "Site"). The information is provided only for the company website and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links (for which reference is made to the respective privacy policies / policies). Reproduction or use of pages, materials and information contained within the Site, by any means and on any medium, is not permitted without the prior written consent of the company. Copying and / or printing is allowed for personal and non-commercial use only (for inquiries and clarifications please contact the company at the addresses below). Other uses of the content, services and information on this site are not permitted. With regard to the content offered and the information provided, the company will ensure that the contents of the Site are kept up-to-date and revised, without offering any guarantee as to the adequacy, accuracy or completeness of the information provided explicitly disclaiming any responsibility for any errors in the information provided on the Website..
Origin - Navigation data
Company informs you that the personal data you provide and acquired together with the request for information and / or contact, registration on the site and use of services via smartphone or any other instrument used to access the Internet, as well as the data necessary for the provision of such services, including navigation data and data used for the eventual purchase of products and services offered by the company but also only the so-called data "navigation" of the site by Users, will be treated in compliance with applicable law. The computer systems and software procedures used for the operation of this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of the Internet. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified as navigators. This category of data includes the "IP addresses" or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in the submit the request to the web server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the web server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the computer environment of the user. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check the correct operation of the company website. It should be noted that the aforementioned data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the case of computer crimes against the company site or to other sites connected to it or connected: except for this eventuality, the data on web contacts do not persist for more than a few days.
Origin - Data provided by the users
Company collects, stores and processes your personal data for the purpose of providing the products and services offered on the Site, or for legal obligations. With regard to some specific Services, Products, Promotions, etc. company may process your data for commercial purposes. In such cases, a specific, separate, optional and always revocable consent will be required with the methods and the contact details indicated below. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of emails to the addresses indicated in the appropriate section of the Website, as well as the compilation of questionnaires (eg form), communication via chat, push notification via APP, social networks, call centers, etc ., involves the subsequent acquisition of some of your personal data, including those collected through the use of Apps and related services, necessary to respond to requests. We also point out that when using the mobile connection to access digital content and services offered directly by the company or by our partners it may be necessary to transfer your personal data to such third parties. We point out that you may access the Site or connect to areas where you may be able to publish information using blogs or bulletin boards, communicate with others, for example coming from the company page on Facebook®, LinkedIn®, Twitter®, Youtube®, Instagram®, Pinterest®, Fickr® and other social networking sites, reviewing products and offers and posting comments or content. Before interacting with these areas, please read the General Conditions of Use carefully taking into account that, under certain circumstances, the information published can be viewed by anyone with access to the Internet and all the information you include in your publications can be read , collected and used by third parties.
Purposes of processing and legal basis
The data are processed for the purposes:
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in points 1), 2) and 3), connected to a pre-contractual and / or contractual or functional phase to a user request or required by a specific regulatory provision, is mandatory and Failing this, it will not be possible to receive the information and access any services requested; with regard to point 4) of this Information, the consent to the processing of data by the user / customer is instead free and optional and always revocable without consequences on the usability of products and services unless it is impossible for the company to keep updated on new initiatives or on specific promotions or advantages available to users / customers.
- strictly connected and necessary to register on the site www.mythoselogos.it, services and / or Apps developed or made available by the company, the use of related information services, the management of requests for contact or information, for the making purchases of products and services offered through the company website;
- for ancillary activities related to the management of User / Customer requests and sending the feedback that may include the transmission of promotional material; for the completion of the purchase order for the products and services offered, including the aspects related to payment by credit card, the management of shipments, the possible exercise of the right of reconsideration envisaged for distance purchases, the update on availability of products and services temporarily unavailable;
- crelated to the fulfillment of obligations under EU and national regulations, the protection of public order, the establishment and prosecution of crimes;
- direct marketing, namely sending advertising material, direct sales, carrying out market research or commercial communication of products and / or services offered by the company; this activity may also include products and services of companies of the Group of companies and be carried out by sending advertising / informative / promotional material and / or invitations to participate in initiatives, events and offers aimed at rewarding users / customers, carried out with "traditional" methods (for example, paper mail and / or calls from an operator), or through "automated" contact systems (for example SMS and / or MMS, telephone calls without operator intervention, e-mail , fax, interactive applications), pursuant to art. 130 c. 1 and 2 of Legislative Decree. 196/03 and s.m.i. .
Company may send commercial communications relating to products and / or services similar to those already provided, in accordance with Directive 2002/58 / EU, using the electronic or paper coordinates, indicated by you on such occasions to which you can oppose with the methods and the contact details below.
Methods, treatment logics, storage times and security measures
The processing is also performed with the aid of electronic or automated means and is carried out by the company and / or by third parties whose company can use to store, manage and transmit the data. The processing of data will be carried out with the logic of organization and processing of your personal data, including the logs originating from access and use of services made available via the web, products and services used related to the purposes indicated above and, however, so to guarantee the security and confidentiality of data. The personal data processed will be kept for the time required by the legislation in the applicable time.
Always with regard to data security, in the sections of the website set up for particular services, where personal data are requested from the user, the data is encrypted using a security technology called Secure Sockets Layer, abbreviated to SSL. The SSL technology encodes the information before it is exchanged via the Internet between the user's computer and the central business systems, making them incomprehensible to unauthorized and thus guaranteeing the confidentiality of the information transmitted; moreover, transactions carried out using electronic payment instruments are carried out using the payment service provider platform (PSP) directly and the company only keeps the minimum set of information necessary to manage any disputes. Precisely with reference to the personal data protection aspects, the user / customer is invited, pursuant to art. 33 of the GDPR to report to the company any circumstances or events from which a potential "breach of personal data (data breach)" may occur in order to allow an immediate evaluation and adoption of any actions aimed at combating such event by sending a communication to email@example.com or contacting Customer Service. The measures adopted by the company do not exempt the customer from paying the necessary attention to the use, where required, of password / PIN of adequate complexity, which will have to be updated periodically, especially in case the topic has been violated / known by third parties, as well as attention and make it inaccessible to third parties, in order to avoid improper and unauthorized use.
For detailed information on Cookies, read the dedicated page .
Areas of communication and data transfer
For the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes, the company will be able to communicate and have the personal data of the users / customers processed to third parties with whom we have relationships, where these third parties provide services at our request. We will provide these third parties with only the information necessary to perform the services required by taking all measures to protect your personal data. The data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area if this proves necessary for the management of your contractual relationship. In this case, the recipients of the data will be imposed security and security obligations equivalent to those guaranteed by the Data Controller. In the case of use of services offered directly by Partners we will provide only the data strictly necessary for their execution. In any case, only the data necessary for the achievement of the intended purposes will be communicated and, where required, the guarantees applicable to transfers of data to third countries will be applied. We may also disclose personal data to our suppliers of commercial services, for marketing reasons, for this purpose appointed external processors. In addition, personal data may be disclosed to the competent public bodies and authorities for compliance with regulatory requirements or for ascertaining responsibility in the case of computer crimes to the detriment of the site as well as communicated to, or allocated to, third parties (as responsible or, in the case of providers of electronic communication services, autonomous owners), who provide computerized and telematic services (eg: hosting, management and development of websites) and whose company makes use of of tasks and activities of a technical and organizational nature that are instrumental to the functioning of the website. The subjects belonging to the above categories operate as separate Data Controllers or as Managers appointed by the company for this purpose.
Personal data may also be known by company employees / consultants who are specifically trained and appointed as Data Processors.
The categories of recipients to whom the data can be communicated is available by contacting the company at the addresses indicated below.
Rights of the interested parties
1. You can exercise at any time the rights that are recognized by the law, including that:
2. Furthermore, it may propose a complaint to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data pursuant to article #77 of the GDPR.
- to access your personal data, obtaining evidence of the purposes pursued by the Owner, the categories of data involved, the recipients to whom they may be communicated, the applicable retention period, the existence of automated decision-making processes;
- to obtain without delay the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning you;
- to obtain, in the cases provided for, the deletion of your data;
- to obtain the limitation of the treatment or to oppose it, whenever possible;
- to request the portability of the data you have provided to the company, ie to receive them in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, also to transmit this data to another owner, within the limits and with constraints foreseen by article #20 of the GDPR;
3. For the treatments referred to in point c) of the purposes, the Customer can always revoke the consent and exercise the right to oppose direct marketing (in "traditional" and "automated" form). The opposition, in the absence of a contrary indication, will be referred to both traditional and automated communications.
Data controller, pursuant to article #4 of the Code and of the GDPR, is Associazione per la diffusione della cultura Mythos & Logos, v. San Martino in Campo 7 50050 Capraia e Limite, (FI) VAT 91035880482
The above rights can be exercised at the request of the interested party in the manner disclosed by the Customer Service or on the Company's website or by using the following references: Stefano Paoletti (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The use of the Website, including those intended for tablets and / or smartphones, by the Customer and / or the User implies full knowledge and acceptance of the content and any indications included in this version of information published by the company in the when the site is accessed. company informs that this information may be changed without prior notice and therefore recommends a periodic reading.
This privacy statement has been updated on 05/25/2018.